lackheads occur when your pores become clogged with excess serum and dead skin cells. The difference between a black head and a white head is simply whether or not the pore is open or closed.
If the pore is open, the plug of serum/skin cells oxidizes as it is in contact with the oxygen in the air, which turns it black. Blackheads are not caused by dirt.
There are several things you can do to eliminate them and improve your skin’s look. Natural remedies, however, are no miracle solution, so be prepared to invest some time and patience into realizing your aspirations and becoming free of whiteheads and blackheads.
– Egg Mask
Egg whites form an easy mask that can be used to temporarily tighten pores, thus reducing chances of future blackheads, and will also remove current blackheads. It is less drying and rich with many necessary nutrition.
– You need:
– 1 egg
– A small bowl
– A towel
– Break the egg and separate the white from the yolk.
– Wash and pat dry your face.
– Apply the thin egg’s white layer over your skin.
– In order to apply the layer, you can place a strip of tissue over the thin layer, then press it onto your face very gently.
– When the mask is dry, your face may feel tight-this is supposed to happen.
– Peel the tissue off, and then gently wash your face to remove any residue.
– Pat dry and moisturize as usual.
– Baking Soda – Mask
Baking soda can be combined with water to create a thick paste. Its small granules work naturally to remove anything clogging your skin pores.
– baking soda
– Mix water with baking soda to form a paste that is thick, but spreadable.
– Message the paste using a circular motion into your skin.
– Leave the mask on your face until it dries and then wash it off.
– Pat your face dry, and then make sure you moisturize.